Sensor View widget - RAW Mode disabled
The Sensor View widget is a floating widget that displays the grayscale image output from a selected BTSensor. The Sensor View widget can be accessed only from the Sensor Calibration View.
In the Sensor View widget, you can:
- View the grayscale image output from a selected BTSensor.
- Switch the current image output view from one BTSensor to the next or back to the previously selected BTSensor.
- Enable RAW Mode in Sensor View widget. For more information on RAW Mode, see the Sensor View in RAW Mode section below.
To open the Sensor View widget
- From the View menu in Sensor Calibration View, choose Sensor View.
- Tip: You can also click the Sensor View icon on the main toolbar of the Sensor Calibration View.
- Result: The Sensor View widget appears as a floating window showing the image output view from the currently selected BTSensor in eithier Tracking or Focusing mode.
To switch views between BTSensors
- On top of the Sensor View widget, click the Forward or Back arrows to advance to the next BTSensor output view or to the previous BTSensor output view.
- Tip: You can type a number in the text box and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Result: The Sensor View widget displays the corresponding image output view from the currently selected BTSensor.
Sensor View in RAW Mode
Sensor View widget - RAW Mode enabled
When the Sensor View widget is in RAW Mode, the RAW image output from the selected BTSensor is displayed in an uncompressed grayscale image and Visible Spectrum. The Exposure and Gain settings of the currently selected BTSensor can be configured in RAW Mode.
Only one BTSensor can be set to RAW Mode at a time. When you switch to a different BTSensor, the previous BTSensor returns to its original settings as defined in the Sensor List widget.
To enable RAW Mode in the Sensor View widget
- On top of the Sensor View widget, click the RAW Mode button.
- The image output view from the selected BTSensor appears in RAW grayscale and Visible Spectrum.
- Exposure text box and Gain drop-down list are enabled.
To configure Exposure and Gain in RAW Mode
- In the Exposure text box at the top of the Sensor View widget, type a new Exposure value.
- Result: The new Exposure value is applied to the BTSensor that is currently selected and viewed.
- Click the Gain drop-down list and select the new Gain value.
- Result: The new Gain value is applied to the BTSensor that is currently selected and viewed.