The Sensor List widget displays the table of BTSensors connected to BlackTrax. The Sensor List widget is only accessible in the Sensor Calibration View.
In the Sensor List widget, you can:
- Change the ID number of a BTSensor.
- Assign a BTSensor to a Sensor Group.
- Remove a BTSensor from a Sensor Group.
- Enable synchronization settings.
The table in the Sensor List widget displays the following information:
- ID: An ID number is generated automatically when the BTSensors are connected to BlackTrax.
- Group(s): The name of the Sensor Group the BTSensor is assigned to.
- Settings: Exposure/Gain settings of the BTSensor.
To renumber a BTSensor
- On the Sensor List widget, double-click the ID cell of a BTSensor in the table of BTSensors.
- Type a new ID number in the highlighted cell.
- Press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Result: The new ID number appears on the ID cell of the selected BTSensor in the table and the default Motive ID appears in brackets beside the new ID number.
- If a duplicate ID is detected, a warning dialog box will appear asking if you would like to swap the ID with a duplicate Sensor ID.
- The ID will only update for the BlackTrax Software. The BTSensor display and Motive will display the Motive ID.
To assign a BTSensor to an existing sensor group
- On the Sensor List widget, right-click on a BTSensor and choose Assign To Group from the menu that appears.
- Tip: You can also select several BTSensors and right-click to choose the Assign To Group menu.
- Result: The list of available Sensor Groups appears in a dialog box.
- On the dialog box, select the Sensor Group and click OK.
- Result: The name of the selected Sensor Group appears in the Group(s) cell of the selected BTSensor in the Sensor List widget.
To remove a BTSensor from a sensor group
- On the Sensor Groups widget, select to display and be in the Sensor Group where you want to remove the BTSensor from.
- On the Sensor List widget, right-click on a BTSensor and choose Remove from Group from the menu that appears.
- Tip: You can also select several BTSensors and right-click to choose the Remove from Group menu.
- Result: The selected BTSensor is removed from the Sensor Group.
The SYNC button at the bottom of the Sensor List widget enables custom synchronization, sets the SYNC offset to 5000 µs and the TimeKeeper/eSync with the connected BTSensors.
To enable and disable sync with BTSensors
- At the bottom of the Sensor List widget, click the SYNC button.
- Result: Custom synchronization settings are enabled, and the Status Bar displays the active SYNC settings.
- Note: BTSensors will report lost frames while SYNC is enabled.
- With SYNC enabled, click the SYNC button again to disable SYNC and set the BTSensors to 30 FPS.
- When you are syncing, the BTSensors can have a maximum exposure of 8000 µs.
- When you are not syncing, the BTSensors can have a maximum exposure of 30000 µs.