Because every Space is different, there are certain BTSensor settings that will be unique. This section provides guidelines on certain Motive settings which will create an accurate tracking environment.
A reticle (cross-hair) can be added to all BTSensor views to aid in aiming and position.
Note: When you use the aim-assist feature on a BTSensor, the reticle is automatically toggled On for that BTSensor.
To add a reticle to all BTSensor views
- In Motive, change the layout to Aiming preset. From the Layout menu, choose Aiming.
- Tip: You may click the drop-down box at the right-hand side of the main toolbar and click Aiming from the drop-down menu of layout presets.
- On the Application Settings window, click the Views tab.
- On the Views tab, click the 2D Display Options heading to open the 2D Display Options section.
- In the 2D Display Options section, click the Reticles drop-down menu and click True.
- Result: Reticles are displayed on all connected BTSensor views in Motive.
- Tip: When you are on the Multi-Camera 2D View, you may click the Visual Options icon and select the Reticles menu to enable.