In the Motive Input section, network settings are displayed showing the port and the input/output connections to Motive.
In the Record section, you can specify the Time Stamp Frame ID sequence to record by setting the start and end Frames.
- Frame ID: Specify the Frame time stamp data you want to record.
- Start: In this box, type the Frame number where you will start the recording.
- End: In this box, type the Frame number where you will end the recording.
- Current Frame: Displays the actual Frames that are currently running.
- Recorded: Displays the actual number of Frames that were recorded.
- Start/Stop: Click this button, to start or stop the recording.
- Note: You will not be able to Start before your Start Frame. The recording will also automatically stop when you reach the end Frame.
- Save To File: Click this button to save the recorded Frames as a .rec file to any location that you choose.
- Note: The Save To File button appears when a recording is completed. Once pressed a browse window appears.
In the Chapter Content section, you can select the recorded file that will be used in the Chapter that you want to create.
- File: Type the file name and path or click the browse button to locate and select the recorded Frame.
- Name: Type a name for the Chapter that you want to create.
- Chapter ID: Type the number for the Chapter that you want to create (this corresponds to the Chapter ID in the Main GUI).
- Note: When the Main GUI enters Chapter 1, it sends a command to Cue to start playing Chapter 1 as well (if in Show Mode). If the Main GUI enters a Chapter that does not exist in Cue, then Cue will stop playing the current recording.
- Loop: Select this checkbox to set the recorded file to play in a loop.
- Delay (ms): Type the playback delay (in milliseconds) for the Chapter to wait after being triggered to start playing data.
In this section, you can toggle between Recording Mode or Show Mode.
- Recording Mode: Saved files are created as Chapters and added to the table for editing and playback.
- Note: Click the Recording Mode button to toggle into Show Mode, which will display the list of Chapters in the table, and editing and playback from the Cue Module are disabled. Click Enable Auto-Scroll to enable automatic scrolling through the Chapter list.
- Load List: Click this button to load the list of saved Chapter(s) that were created and stored as a BlackTrax Cue File (.bcf) file.
- Save List: Click this button to save the list of Chapter(s) that were created in this module and added to the list in the table. This saves a .bcf file.
- Note: A .bcf file only contains references to the Chapter's .rec files. It does not contain the .rec themselves. Ensure .rec files are still at the same path when loading .bcf files back into Cue.
- Play: Click this button to playback a selected Chapter from the table. Click the Stop button that appears to stop the playback.
- Delete Chapter: Click this button to remove the selected Chapter(s) from the table.
- Create Chapter: Click this button to create a Chapter that consists of the file that has been accessed and displayed in the Chapter Content section.
The table section displays the list of Chapters that have been created, showing in columns the Chapter number, Name, File, Loop, Delay, Information, and Status.
In the Log section, information on data that passes through the Cue module and system events are displayed. This information can also be saved to a separate file for review later. Log files can be found at C:\bt_run_time.
- Enable Logging: Select this checkbox to display playback information.
- To File: Select this checkbox to enable saving the log of data information into a file in the bt_run_time folder.
- Clear: Click this button to clear all the displayed log data.
- Received: Displays the number of Chapter changes received from the Main GUI.