The Charging Stations Settings widget is where you configure the settings of a selected remote Charging Station or Sync Dock. When you select a Charging Station or Sync Dock in the Charging Stations widget, the settings of the selected Charging Station or Sync Dock will be displayed in the Charging Station Settings widget.
- Selected Device: Identification number of the selected Charging Station or Sync Dock.
- CS ID/IP: Type the ID of the selected Charging Station or Sync Dock, then click Apply.
- Loaded Firmware: In this section, a device firmware can be located, selected and uploaded into the selected Charging Station or Sync Dock.
To upload a firmware
- Click Browse and select the firmware file and load into the memory.
- Click Upload.
- Result: The upload proceeds and the firmware upload process is displayed in the Status section.
- Device Manager checks if the selected device matches the firmware.
- The firmware update is complete, a checksum is performed to verify the upload.
- When checksum is complete, the device reboots.
- Status: Displays the current state of the firmware in the selected device.
- Not Ready (no file loaded)
- Ready (file loaded/previous flash complete)
- Preparing...(jumping to boot loader)
- Flashing...(Actually flashing the device)
- Finishing up...(jumping to main)