The System Configuration widget is where BlackTrax software behavior can be configured.
The System Configuration widget displays the following buttons to access the sections:
- System: System prompts can be toggled On or Off. See Editing section page.
- Fixture Calibration: Settings that affect the collection of measurement points of the fixtures can be toggled On or Off. See Fixture Calibration Section page.
- Frame Calibration: Click on the Updating offsets interval (seconds) scroll box to set the time interval for the Centroid and Orientation Offset values to be applied to the selected Rigid Frame. See Frame Calibration Section page.
- BTWYG: Settings that enable incoming and outgoing links to BTWYSIWYG can be toggled On or Off. See BTWYG Section page.
- Sensors: Settings that affect how tracking data is processed by the Sensors, which include Noise Filter, Legacy Mode, and Pixel Threshold. See Sensors Section page.
- Beacons: Settings that affect the function and reporting of Beacons. See Beacons Section page.