- Model number: CAM-CAM-S13
- Mounting: 0.635 cm (1/4”)-20 tripod thread
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +51°C (32°F to 123.8°F)
- Case: Aluminum and Polycarbonate
- Width: 6.86 cm (2.7”)
- Height: 6.86 cm (2.7”)
- Depth: 2.3 cm (0.9”)
- Weight: 320 g (11.29 oz)
- Stock lens: 5.5 mm F#1.8 (wide band AR coated)
- Horizontal FOV: 56°
- Vertical FOV: 46°
- Optional Lens: 8.0 mm F#1.8 (wide band AR coated)
- Horizontal FOV: 42°
- Vertical FOV: 34°
- Optional Lens: 3.5 mm F#1.8 (wide band AR coated)
- Horizontal FOV: 82°
- Vertical FOV: 70°
- Adjustable focus with wave spring assist
- 850nm band-pass filter
- 850nm (Infrared) / 700nm (Visible) Filter Switcher
- Resolution: 1280 × 1024
- Frame Rate: 30–240 FPS (100 FPS average usage)
- Accuracy: Sub-millimeter
- Latency: 4.2 ms
- Shutter type: global
- Shutter speed:
- Default: 0.5 ms (500 µs)
- Minimum: 0.01 ms (10 µs)
- Maximum: 3.9 ms (3,900 µs) at 240 FPS
Power: (PoE) 8.0 watts
The Slim Series sensors have a front LED status light to indicate their current state in relation to the BTServer. The following table lists the default status light colors.
The Slim Series sensors also have a status indicator on the back panel and indicates the state of the sensor only. When updating the software on your BTServer, the sensor may need a firmware update in order to communicate to the new version. Firmware updates are automatic when starting the connection to the BTServer. If you revert back to an older version of the firmware as well. This process is automatic.
BTSensors are used to view BTBeacon positions in the Space. A BTBeacon's position in 3 dimensions (X, Y, and Z) can be determined when two or more BTSensors simultaneously have a direct line-of-sight to a connected Stringer’s LED. This information is then sent to the BTServer.
- The switch must provide consistent power to every port simultaneously in order to power each sensor.
- Standard PoE switches must provide a full 15.4 watts to every port simultaneously.
- Note that PoE Midspan devices or power injectors are not suitable for Ethernet camera systems.