The Cue Module is where you can record simulated tracking data and real-time tracking data in live mode from Motive.
In the Cue Module, the tracking data are recorded as Chapters that are stacked as a series of cues which can be recalled from the Main GUI in BlackTrax. The Cue Module follows the Chapter in the Main GUI in BlackTrax.
To record cues from tracking data recorded in Motive
Note: By default,the Enable In and Enable Out checkboxes in the Motive Input section of Cue Module are enabled and the network settings are displayed showing the port and the input/output connections to Motive.
- In Motive, go to the Recording view mode which will display the Timeline of the recorded file in the Timeline section.
- Open a recorded tracking data file (.tak) from Motive.
- In Motive, identify the frame ID number where you want to start the cue that you will record.
- In the Record section of the Cue Module, type the start frame ID number in the Start box of the Frame ID section.
- In Motive, identify the frame ID number where you want to end the cue that you will record.
- In the Record section of the Cue Module, type the end frame ID number in the End box of the Frame ID section.
- In the Record section of the Cue Module, click Start.
- In Motive, click the Play button in the Timeline section.
- Note: You can type the start and end frame ID numbers in the preset boxes at the bottom of the Timeline section in Motive.
- In the Record section of the Cue Module, click Stop.
- Result: The Save to File dialog box appears.
- Click Save to store the file in your specified location.
- Result: The recorded frame is saved as a chapter content file (.rec) which will be used to create the stack of cues.
To create the chapters cue stack in recording mode
- In the Chapter Content section of the Cue Module, type the file name and path of the recorded Frame in the File box or click the browse button to locate and select the recorded Frame that you want to create as a chapter in the cue stack list.
- In the Chapter Id box, enter the number for the chapter you want to create. The Chapter ID number will correspond and sync with the Chapter that you wish to recall and playback in the BlackTrax GUI.
- In the Name box, type the name that you want to add to the chapter that you will create.
- Select the Loop checkbox to set the created chapter to play in a loop.
- In the Delay (ms) box, you can type the length of time (in milliseconds) for the chapter to delay the playback after it was triggered to start playing.
- Result: The recorded Frames that were created as Chapters will be displayed in the table as a stack of Chapter cues in series and sorted according to the Chapter ID number.
- On the cue stack list of created Chapters, you can apply the following options:
- Click Save List to save the current cue stack series of created Chapters as a BlackTrax Cue File (.bcf).
- Click Load List to load the list of saved Chapters that was created and stored as a BlackTrax Cue File (.bcf).
- Click Create Chapter to add a Chapter that consists of the file that has been accessed in the Chapter Content section.
- Click Delete Chapter to remove the selected Chapter from the cue stack list.
- Click Play to playback a selected Chapter from the cue stack list.
- Click Recording Mode to toggle into Show Mode.
- Result: The table will display the cue stack of Chapters in the table which will be played back from the BlackTrax GUI. For example, when the Main GUI enters Chapter 1, Cue will also start playing back the recorded file in Chapter 1 as well. When the Main GUI enters the Standby Chapter or a Chapter that is not present in Cue, Cue will stop all playback. Editing and playback from the Cue Module are disabled.