The Fixture Calibration Points widget displays the measurement points collected that specify the location and beam position of a selected fixture when aimed at a Trackable.
The Fixture Calibration Points widget displays:
- Number column: Calibration point number.
- Use: Checkbox to select or deselect the row of data points of the selected fixture. By deselecting a checkbox, that point will no longer be used as part of the calibration next time the solver is run (manually or automatically).
- X: Horizontal measurement of the LED's position at the time of point collection (Reference: Stage Left)
- Y: Depth measurement of the LED's position at the time of point collection. (Reference: Upstage)
- Z: Vertical measurement of the LED's position at the time of point collection. (Reference: Towards the ceiling).
- Pan Angle: Collected pan angle of the selected fixture's moving head or mirror.
- Tilt Angle: Collected tilt angle of the selected fixture's moving head or mirror.
- Residual: Error tolerance value of the measurement points collected.
- Delete All Points: Click this button to erase all points collected from all the fixtures in this chapter.
- Delete Point(s): Click this button to erase all selected points collected from the selected fixture.
- +Collect Data Point: Click this button to collect new measurement points from the selected fixture(s) using the current LED position as the position. Also the same as pressing B on the Beacon. The beam must be frozen for a point to be collected (in Control Mode: Manual, a point may be collected at any time).
- Freeze Beam/Unfreeze Beam: Freezes the fixture in place so that you may move the LED into the center of the beam to collect a data point. The fixture will no longer respond to the updated motion until the beam is unfrozen or a point is collected. Also the same as pressing A on the Beacon. Not available in Control Mode: Manual.