The Charging Stations widget displays identification, firmware information, and status of all connected remote Charging Stations for BTBeacons and remote Sync Docks for Mini Beacons . In the Charging Stations widget, you can select and display a Charging Station or Sync Dock, and the settings of the selected Charging Station or Sync Dock will be displayed in the Charging Station Settings widget.
The Charging Stations widget displays the following settings:
- Click this button to connect the newly added Charging Station or Sync Dock.
- For Sync Docks, click this button to apply the ID change after a firmware upload is complete.
- Get Beacon List: Click this button to poll the connected Charging Stations and Sync Docks for all connected Beacons and Mini Beacons and then add them to the main list.
- Note: Sync Docks update its status once every 5 minutes. When connecting or disconnecting Mini Beacons, click Get Beacon List for the up to date reporting.
- ID: Identification number of the Charging Station or Sync Dock in the range between 101 to 254. The default ID number is 201. The ID will always match the last octet of the IP Address (ID 201 = 10.133.5.201).
- Note: For Sync Docks, 30 seconds after a firmware upload is complete, the ID changes will take effect only after you click Connect.
- Type: Charging Station or Sync Dock.
- Serial Number: The serial number of the hardware.
- IP Address: The network IP address where the Charging Station or Sync Dock is connected.
- Connected or Disconnected.
- For Sync Docks, when firmware is uploading, the Status column will display Disconnected and the Notes column will display the warning text Please wait up to 30 seconds, then click Connect for ID change to take effect.
- Version: Firmware version.
- Notes: Other information.