The Calibration Kit is used for calibrating the BTSensors and Lighting Fixtures position in the Space. The function of each equipment in the Kit are:
- The Wand Head is attached to the Wand Handle and connected to the Power Supply Unit.
- When you move the Wand Head inside the Space, the BTSensors look for active LEDs located on the Wand Head.
- When multiple BTSensors see the LEDs on the Wand Head, the BTSystem is able to generate a measurement point for BTSensor calibration.
- BTSensors use the measurement point data to determine their position relative to each other.
- The Ground Plane is connected to the Power Supply Unit and placed in the designated origin of the Space.
- The Ground Plane LEDs are used in the BlackTrax system to calculate the BTSensor positions relative to the origin and the orientation of the Cartesian axes.
- The Lighting Calibration Wand is used for fixture calibration.
- The Lighting Calibration Wand can be attached to a BTBeacon instead of a Stringer to extend the range of a BTBeacon LEDs. This is used to calibrate fixtures in areas that are difficult to reach.