The BTWYG Patch widget is where patching information from BTWYSIWYG is displayed. In BTWYSIWYG, BlackTrax Trackable Frames are created and patched to a DMX and Motion Universe for motion control. The BlackTrax System tracks the position and location of the Trackable Frames in real-time. See Patching Trackables in BTWYSIWYG for more information.
- WYG Trackable: Name of the Trackable object created in BTWYSIWYG.
- WYG Patch ID: The patch name/number assigned to the motion universe corresponding to the Cartesian axis of the Trackable object.
Console Name: Name of the patched control console.
Console Mode: Console mode setting.
Console Ports: Output ports assigned to the patch universe.
- BT Port: Number of assigned BlackTrax System port sending and receiving data.
- Port: Number of the output port from the console sending data.
- Patched To: Number of the Patch Universe assigned to the console.
Universe: Number of the DMX Universe where the lighting fixtures are patched to.
- Spot ID: Assigned identifier number used for automated fixtures.
- Offset: Assigned starting DMX value.
- Size: Total number of DMX values used in the patched fixture's attributes.
- Fixture: Name of the fixture.
- Pan Inverted: Yes or No confirms if the fixture pan control attribute is inverted or not.
- Tilt Inverted: Yes or No confirms if the fixture tilt control attribute is inverted or not.
- Profile: Features of the fixture type.
- Name: Identifies the names of the fixture and its features.
- Type: Identifies the type of fixture, Moving Head, Moving Mirror, or Conventional.
- 8-bit: Confirms Yes or No if the fixture has 8-bit pan and tilt control.
- 16-bit: Confirms Yes or No if the fixture has 16-bit pan and tilt control.
- 8-bit: Confirms Yes or No if the fixture has 8-bit dimming control.
- 16-bit: Confirms Yes or No if the fixture has 16-bit dimming control.
- Virtual: Appears when the fixture only has RGB or RGBW or RGB with dimmer or HSI.
- 8-bit: Confirms Yes or No if the fixture has 8-bit zoom control.
- 16-bit: Confirms Yes or No if the fixture has 16-bit zoom control.
- 8-bit: Confirms Yes or No if the fixture has 8-bit Iris control.
- 16-bit: Confirms Yes or No if the fixture has 16-bit iris control.
- Errors: Displays the profile errors when fixture modes or control profiles are not fully compatible with BlackTrax, which is determined when BlackTrax receives the fixture from BTWYSIWYG. For the list of error codes, see Error Codes for Unsupported Fixtures.
- For example, the Errors column in the Fixture Profile section (below) displays the profile error referring to the virtual dimming channel values of the Source 4 LED Lustr fixture that are not supported in BlackTrax.
- If an error is reported, the Messages log will appear to alert you of the error. Please contact BlackTrax Support with the error code reported and the fixture mode to help resolve it.
- Uri: Source identifier value from BTWYSIWYG.
- Name: Name assigned to the zone created in BTWYSIWYG.
- The User Origin will always appear at 0, 0, 0 unless you specify a User Origin in BTWYSIWYG. The User Origin will display the X, Y, Z relative to the document origin if you specify a User Origin in BTWYSIWYG.
- X: Coordinate value of the origin on the X axis.
- Y: Coordinate value of the origin on the Y axis.
- Z: Coordinate value of the origin on the Z axis.
To open BTWYG Patch
From the View menu in Live, Edit or Calibration view, choose the BTWYG Patch menu.
Result: The BTWYG Patch Information widget appears.