- Model: BTServer 2.0 (Rev 5)
- Width: 48 cm (19")
- Height: 9 cm (3.5")
- Depth: 48.5 cm (19")
- Weight: 15.2 kg (33.5 lb.)
- 0°C - 40°C
- (2x) Intel Xeon Silver 4110 @ 2.1GHz (3.00 GHz Turbo, 2400 MHz, 11M L3 Cache, 8 Core, 85W)
- (2x) 2.5" 480GB SSD SATA in RAID1 on LSI MegaRAID SAS 9341-4i
- 32GB (8x4GB) RAM (DDR4, ECC, 2666 MHz)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX1060 with 6GB GDDR5
- 100-240VAC, 800W redundant power supply with IEC
- (2x) Intel I350 Quad-Port Gigabit Ethernet Controller (1 dedicated, 1 definable)
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2016
- User name: btuser
Note: There is no password associated with the default user account for the BTServer
- The BTServer is built with 2 Network Interface Cards (NIC) with 4 ports on each card, and the functions are: (see BlackTrax detailed system diagram)
- Port 1: BTNet (PoE Switch - Tracking, BTSensors, BT Smart Chargers)
- Port 2: RTTrPL and Lighting Input (Network Switch - Lighting)
- Port 3: RTTrPM (Network Switch - 3rd Party)
- Port 4: BTLink (links to BTServers)
- Port 5-8: (User Defined)
- Lighting Input and RTTrPL are combined into the RTTrPL port.
- BTLink is the network connection link to the other BTServers.
Attention: Windows Remote Desktop Connection should not be used with a BlackTrax system. Security measures on the BTX dongle installed in the BTServer will prevent it from working. Users should use TeamViewer or VNC if remote access to a BTServer is required.